Getting ready for Commercialism
Archemys have been helping organisations become commercial for many years. We have an extensive track record of turning businesses around by re-inventing and re-engineering existing services, business models and growth plans. Our introductory seminar series shares the tools and techniques needed to achieve self-sufficient commercialism and helps you evaluate whether you’re ready.
SEMINAR 1: Low-Risk Commercialism
- What makes for success?
Understanding why not all ventures are created equal
- Fast execution & rapid scale?
Learn why getting early wins is crucial
- Leveraging soft assets
Uncover the best-kept secret in your organisation
- Why resourcing is pivotal
Learn low-cost strategies for recruiting the best people
SEMINAR 2: Modern Sales & Marketing In Local Government
- When does a business become a business?
How to achieve the vital first sale
- Why direct marketing?
How to develop vital continuity in sales & revenue
- Understanding customer-centric pricing
Evaluating the different pricing models & strategies
- Your secret sauce
What’s the no. 1 local authority asset too many simply discard?
SEMINAR 3: The Public Entrepreneur
- Towards the Enterprise Authority
Why most authorities are already better off than they think
- How to eliminate flaws in perspective and mindset
An inconvenient truth which can’t be ignored
- Venturing beyond self-sufficiency
Understanding the Enterprise Dividend
- What are ‘re-provisioning models’ and how will they help you?
The powerful tools already proven in private sector business